In addition to our Civil Works programs, the Corps of Engineers can provide to non-Department of Defense federal agencies, state and local governments, tribal nations, private U.S. firms, international organizations, and foreign governments through its Interagency and International Services program the following technical and process capabilities:
- Engineering, Design, and Construction
- Environmental Services
- Emergency Management and Disaster Recovery
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- Operations and Maintenance Services
- Procurement and Contracting Services
- Program/Project Management
- Real Estate Services
- Research, Development, and Technology Transfer
- GIS Development
- Technical Assistance Related to Water, Natural Resources, Buildings, and Infrastructure
Funding for these services is provided by the requesting entity. Reimbursable support is arranged through the execution of a written agreement.
Click Here to see Nashville District's Civil Works boundaries which includes most IIS work.