Special Event Permits

The Corps of Engineers at Laurel River Lake does require a permit for certain activities.  If you wish to reserve either of the group picnic shelters in the Laurel Lake Dam Picnic Area then you can contact the Resource Managers Office and purchase a permit.  On some occasions, permits are issued to the public for special activities at the picnic area or spillway beach.  Please come by the Resource Managers Office or call (606) 864-6412 if you would like to obtain a permit from the Corps.

The Forest Service also requires a permit for certain activities on Laurel River Lake.  Please click on the link below for more information.