Hunting Opportunities at

Dale Hollow Lake

Hunting is permitted on public property.  Hunting licenses are required in both Kentucky and Tennessee.  Special permits are required in each state for hunting certain game such as deer and waterfowl. Check state laws for complete information. Licenses may be purchased at County Clerk's offices, marinas and many other commercial establishments in each state.


For further information contact:

Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency
218 Genesis Road
Crossville, TN 38555

Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources
#1 Game Farm Road
Frankfort, KY 40601
(1-502-564-3074 or 1-800-858-1549)