Special Public Notice 14-13; CLEAN WATER ACT INTERPRETIVE RULE FOR 404(f)(1)(A)
- 4/18/2014: The USEPA and the Corps of Engineers (Corps) are publishing a Notice of Availability and Public Comment to announce the availability of an interpretive rule regarding the applicability of the exemption from permitting provided under section 404(f)(1)(A) of the Clean Water Act (CWA) for discharges of dredged and/or fill material associated with certain agricultural conservation practices based on the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) conservation practice standards that are designed and implemented to protect and enhance water quality. The interpretive rule was effective on April 03, 2014.
Expiration date: 6/5/2014
Special Public Notice 14-12; CLEAN WATER ACT PROPOSED RULE FOR DEFINITION OF WATERS OF THE U.S.
- 4/18/2014: The USEPA and the Corps of Engineers (Corps) are publishing for public comment a proposed rule defining the scope of waters protected under the Clean Water Act (CWA), in light of the U.S. Supreme Court cases in U.S. v. Riverside Bayview, Solid Waste Agency of Northern Cook County v. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (SWANCC), and Rapanos v. United States (Rapanos). The proposed rule was developed to enhance protection for the nation’s public health and aquatic resources, and increase CWA program predictability and consistency by increasing clarity as to the scope of “waters of the United States” protected under the Act.
Expiration date: 7/21/2014
Public Notice 14-10; File No. LRN-2014-00246
- 4/15/2014: Proposed Discharge of Fill Material into Waters of the United States Associated with the Construction of a Multi-family Residential Apartment Complex, Nashville, Tennessee
Expiration date: 5/16/2014
Public Notice 13-45; File No. LRN-2009-01409
- 4/7/2014: Proposed discharge of fill material into Waters of the United States in association with the construction of an interchange on State Route (SR) 311 (Appalachian Development Highway (APD) 40) (US-74) between Interstate 75 (I-75) and South Lee Highway (SR-2) (US-11/64) in Bradley County, Tennessee.
Expiration date: 5/4/2014
Public Notice 13-35; File No. LRN-2012-00991
- 4/7/2014: This notice announces a prospectus has been submitted for the development of the Beech River Canal Wetland and Stream Mitigation Bank (BRCMB) pursuant to 33 CFR 332, Compensatory Mitigation for Losses of Aquatic Resources
Expiration date: 5/5/2014