Public Notice 14-22; File No. LRN-2014-00278
- 8/15/2014: The proposed work consists of the development of a 50 acre tract to include a commercial parcel shipping facility in Wilson County, Tennessee. The proposed work includes the permanent fill of 0.47 acres of wetlands and encapsulation and re-routing of 1,900’ of Unnamed Tributaries to Rutland Branch. Approximately 1,700’ of the northern Unnamed Tributary to Rutland Branch would be encapsulated and re-routed to a drainage channel along the northern boundary of the site. Three wetlands (totaling 0.32 acres) associated with the northern watercourse would be filled to accommodate a detention pond and storm water drainage channel. Approximately 200’ of fill associated with a stream crossing by bridge and utilities are proposed for the southern channel. Two wetlands associated with the southern watercourse (totaling 0.15 acres) would be filled to accommodate the site entrance and sanitary and natural gas utility lines.
Expiration date: 9/14/2014
Draft Environmental Assessment and Unsigned FONSI for Jackson County Airport T-Hagar Project, Cordell Hull Reservoir, Jackson County, Tennessee.
- 8/11/2014: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Nashville District is making available a Draft Environmental
Expiration date: 9/22/2014
Jackson County Airport T-Hangar Project Notice of Availability
- 8/11/2014: The Corps of Engineers Planning Branch is posting the Draft Environmental Assessment and Unsigned
Expiration date: 9/15/2014
Public Notice No. 14-21; File No. LRN-2012-01077
- 7/30/2014: The applicant is proposing to construct a sewage treatment lagoon impacting 1.2 acres of a 9.37-acre wetland. This proposal was originally publicized on January 8, 2014, by Public Notice 13-37. Although the applicant has not modified his proposed work or basic purpose (the construction of a sewage treatment lagoon), a new public notice was deemed necessary because the project’s overall purpose has changed. The original overall purpose of the project was to replace an existing sewage treatment plant to provide sewage treatment services to the existing and expanding Cheatham County Industrial Park. The new overall purpose of the project is to provide additional sewage treatment capacity for anticipated future expansion of the Industrial Park and to meet the forecasted needs of industrial, commercial, municipal, and residential growth in Cheatham County and Ashland City.
Expiration date: 8/29/2014
Public Notice No. 11-31B; File No. LRN-2011-00674
- 7/29/2014: Modification to the Proposed Plans for a Barge Terminal at Cumberland River
Mile 17.0 to 17.5, Right Bank, Crittenden County, Kentucky (Paddy’s Bluff Crushed Stone).
Expiration date: 8/28/2014