Public Notice No. 16-10; File No. LRN-2014-01033
- 4/15/2016: Proposed Discharge of Fill Material into waters of the United States associated with the proposed construction of the Baird Farm Residential Subdivision located in Mount Juliet, Wilson County, Tennessee.
Expiration date: 5/15/2016
File No. LRN-2005-02347; Public Notice 16-09
- 4/12/2016: Proposed Floating Covered Boat Slips for Community Use, Roane County, TN
Expiration date: 5/13/2016
File No. LRN-2016-00176; Public Notice 16-08
- 3/11/2016: To develop an umbrella mitigation banking instrument that would operate within the Commonwealth of Kentucky, providing stream and wetland mitigation credits
Public Notice 16-06; File No. LRN-2007-02208
- 3/4/2016: Proposed work within a 314-acre permit area consists of the discharge of fill material into 185 linear feet of intermittent streams (for installation of four road culvert crossings) and 1,375 linear feet of ephemeral streams (for lot development), and the removal of two small lakes (removal of earthen dams then contouring). According to the application, the purpose of the work is for development of 221 residential lots and associated roadway and utility infrastructure.
Expiration date: 4/6/2016
Special Public Notice Number 2016-01-LRD
- 2/18/2016: This Public Notice announces the proposed realignment of responsibility for regulatory functions in the Nashville and Louisville Districts. The current regulatory boundary between the two districts follows the watershed boundary. The realignment would revise the regulatory boundary along county/State lines for four counties in the State of Tennessee where jurisdiction is currently split between the two Districts and is intended to simplify the permit application process for the public, prospective applicants, and state and federal resource agencies
Expiration date: 3/17/2016