Public Notice 13-52; File No. LRN-2010-00444
- 2/20/2014: SUBJECT: This notice describes an application submitted for a Department of the Army (DA) Permit, subject to Section 404 of the Clean Water Act. The project is being considered for authorization in accordance with 33 CFR 325.5(b) (2) and the procedures outlined in the “Letter of Permission for New Mitigation Projects Associated with Approved Compensatory Mitigation Banking and In-Lieu Fee (ILF) Instruments”.
Expiration date: 3/21/2014
W912P5-14-T-0019, 600 Volt Transformer for Wolf Creek
- 2/11/2014: Request for Quote for the supply and delivery of a 600 Volt Transformer to Wolf Creek Power Plant.
Expiration date: 2/20/2014
Public Notice 14-02; File No. LRN-2013-01043
- 2/4/2014: SUBJECT: Proposed Discharge of Fill Material into 1.49 Acres of Wetlands Adjacent to Varnell Creek in Association with the Construction of a Residential Subdivision Development in Ooltewah, Hamilton County, Tennessee
Expiration date: 3/4/2014
Public Notice 14-03; File No. LRN-2008-00886
- 1/29/2014: SUBJECT: Proposed Modification to Middle Section (formerly permitted as Project 9 River Plain Park and Project 10 Lincoln Street Landing and now called Suttree Park) of South Knoxville Waterfront Public Improvements. This includes deposition of fill, bank stabilization, a floating dock and concrete kayak launching ramp below ordinary high water and cut and fill within the 100-year floodplain for the City of Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee
Expiration date: 2/28/2014
- 1/23/2014: SUBJECT: Scheduled Zero-Flow Conditions below Barkley Dam affecting Mile 2.0 to Mile 30.6 Cumberland River
Expiration date: 1/23/2014