File No. LRN-2014-01229; Public Notice No. 15-05
- 2/6/2015: SUBJECT: Proposed Discharge of Fill Material into waters of the United States associated with the proposed Construction of Residential Development in Williamson County, Tennessee.
Expiration date: 3/8/2015
Environmental Assessment for Harlan, Loyall and Rio Vista
- 2/6/2015: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is seeking public comment for a 30-day period for a Section 531 – Sewer Line Replacement and Pump Station Rehabilitations, for the cities of Harlan and Loyall, and the Rio Vista Community, Harlan County, Kentucky.
Expiration date: 3/13/2015
Notice of Availability for Harlan Sewer Collection System Project
- 2/6/2015: Dated Feb. 6, 2015: Section 531, Harlan Sewer Collection System Project, Harlan County, Kentucky Notice of Availability - The Corps of Engineers Planning Branch is posting the Draft Environmental Assessment and Unsigned Finding of No Significant Impact.
Special Public Notice 15-04
- 2/2/2015: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of the Army
(Army) are announcing the withdrawal of an interpretive rule addressing the exemption from permitting provided under section 404(f)(1)(A) of the Clean Water Act (CWA).
Scoping Letter seeks public comment for new Sewer Pipeline installation and residential connections in Letcher County, Kentucky
- 1/12/2015: Scoping Letter seeks public comment regarding environmental and cultural concerns for a Section 531 project in Letcher County, Kentucky. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Nashville District is initiating scoping under the National Environmental Policy Act for an Environmental Assessment for the city of Whitesburg, Kentucky.
Expiration date: 2/13/2015